2019 GMC Yukon Denali Denali
Need a Trade Quote?
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- White Frost Tricoat
- Jet Black Leather
- ENGINE, 6.2L ECOTEC3 V8
- City / Hwy
- 14 / 23
*Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
- AS-IS Extended Available
- Smart Chevrolet
17 Service History Records
YOU CAN TEXT US AT 855-440-1126
Don't Worry about Getting out in Public. We Can Ship this to your Door
We Can Finance and Ship This Vehicle to your Door; Never Come into the Store!
You can Fill out a Free, Super Quick Pre-Approval Credit Application here!
We Use Over 40 banks a Credit Unions For the Lowest Rates
Possible For All Types Of Credit!
YOU CAN TEXT US AT 855-440-1126
We Will Buy your Car, Truck, RV, Airplane, or Anything
Regardless if you Buy From us!
Over 400 Used Cars For Sale Over 40 types of diesel trucks are for sale.
COLLECTIONS, JUDGEMENTS, DIVORCE, NO PROBLEM!
TRADE-INS WELCOME! WE BUY CARS every day, Even if you don't buy Ours!
If you are looking for cars or trucks For Sale Near me, Don't worry. We Ship to your door.
We Will Trade for anything of any value, Cars, trucks, boats, guns, Rv's campers, Horse trailers, anything!
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming
- Driver Information Center, 8" diagonal customizable driver display
- Windows, power all express down, front express up
- Universal Home Remote includes garage door opener, programmable
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Assist handles, 1st row passenger and 2nd row outboard seats
- GMC 4G LTE and available built-in Wi-Fi hotspot offers a fast and reliable Internet connection for up to 7 devices; includes data trial for 1 month or 3GB (whichever comes first) (Available Wi-Fi requires compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. Data plans provided by AT&T. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.)
- GMC Connected Access with 10 years of standard connectivity which enables services such as, Vehicle Diagnostics, Dealer Maintenance Notification, GMC Smart Driver, Marketplace and more (Limitations apply. Not transferable. Standard connectivity available to original purchaser for ten years from the date of initial vehicle purchase for model year 2018 or newer GMC vehicles. See onstar.com for details and further plan limitations. Connected Access does not include emergency or security services. Availability and additional services enabled by Connected Access are subject to change.)
- Head-Up Display Includes digital multi-function readouts
- Steering wheel, heated, leather-wrapped
- Audio system feature, Bose Centerpoint Surround Sound premium 10-speaker system
- Audio system feature, CD player (Replaced by (U42) rear seat entertainment system when (U42) is ordered. Deleted when (PEC) Denali Ultimate Package is ordered.)
- Lighting, interior includes courtesy lighting with theater dimming, lighting for front and rear door handles, front and rear passenger footwells and door storage area
- Lighting, interior with dome light driver- and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature, cargo lights, door handle or Remote Keyless Entry-activated illuminated entry and map lights in front and second seat positions
- Power outlet, 110-volt, 1.1 Amp, 150 Watt
- Power outlets, 5 auxiliary, 12-volt includes outlets in the instrument panel, console, back of the console, 1 in 3rd row and 1 in the cargo area.
- Steering column, power tilt and telescopic
- Radio, HD
- Seats, heated second row, outboard positions
- Bose Active Noise Cancellation
- Cargo net
- Climate control, tri-zone automatic, with individual climate settings for driver, right-front passenger and rear passengers
- Console, floor with storage area, cup holders
- Wireless charging (Not compatible with all phones. Compliant batteries include QI and PMA technologies. Reference Mobile devices manual to confirm what type of battery it uses.)
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Moldings, bright bodyside
- Headlamps, projector beam, high intensity discharge
- Glass, deep-tinted
- Windshield style, acoustic laminated glass
- Liftgate, rear power programmable, hands free
- Luggage rack side rails, roof-mounted, Black (Includes bright accent.)
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Active aero shutters, front
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side auto-dimming, body-color with integrated turn signal indicators and ground illumination.
- Fog lamps with chrome surround
- Wipers, front rain-sensing, intermittent
- Wiper, rear
- Windshield, solar-absorbing
- Brakes, Hill Start-Assist
- Airbags, Frontal airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Seat-mounted side-impact airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Driver inboard seat-mounted side-impact airbag; Head-curtain airbags for all rows in outboard seating positions (Always use seat belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Daytime Running Lamps, with automatic exterior lamp control
- Front and Rear Park Assist
- Front outboard Passenger Sensing System for frontal outboard passenger airbag (Always use seat belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats lower anchors and top tethers located in all second row seating positions, top tethers located in third row seating positions
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Rear Vision Camera
- Teen Driver a configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report card gives you information on driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System with Tire Fill Alert (does not apply to spare tire)
- Powertrain grade braking
- Keyless start, push button start
- Steering, power
- Suspension Package, Magnetic Ride Control
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
- Alternator, 170 amps
- GVWR, 7100 lbs. (3221 kg) (Standard on 2WD models.)
- Air cleaner, high-capacity
- Tools, mechanical jack and wheel wrench stored in rear quarter trim
- Trailer brake controller, integrated
- Trailering equipment, heavy-duty includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and 2" trailering receiver
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Engine, 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 with Active Fuel Management, Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing, includes aluminum block construction (420 hp [313 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 460 lb-ft of torque [624 N-m] @ 4100 rpm)
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil integral to driver side of radiator
- Cooling, auxiliary external transmission oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil
- Rear wheel drive
- Rear axle, 3.23
Factory Installed Packages
- ENGINE, 6.2L ECOTEC3 V8 with Active Fuel Management, Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing, includes aluminum block construction (420 hp [313 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 460 lb-ft of torque [624 N-m] @ 4100 rpm) Included