2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT
Need a Trade Quote?
Our Price $18,753
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Ebony Cloth
- ENGINE, VORTEC 4.8L VARIABLE VALVE TIMING V8 SFI FLEXFUEL
- City / Hwy
- 14 / 19
*Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
- AS-IS Extended Available
- Smart Chevrolet
YOU CAN TEXT US AT 855-440-1126
Don't Worry about Getting out in Public We Can Ship this to your Door
We Can Finance and Ship This Vehicle to your Door Never Come in the Store!
You can Fill out a Free Super Quick Pre-Approval Credit Application here!
We Use Over 40 banks a Credit Unions For the Lowest Rates
Possible For All Types Of Credit!
YOU CAN TEXT US AT 855-440-1126
We Will Buy your Car, Truck, RV, Airplane, Anything
Over 400 Used Cars For Sale Over 40 Diesels trucks for sale.
COLLECTIONS, JUDGEMENTS, DIVORCE NO PROBLEM!
TRADE-INS WELCOME! WE BUY CARS Everyday, Even if you don't buy Ours!
If you are looking for cars or trucks For Sale Near me, Don't worry we Ship to your door
We Will Trade or Buy anything of any value, Cars, trucks, boats, guns, Rv's campers Horse trailers, anything!
- Driver Information Center with odometer, trip odometer and message center (monitors numerous systems depending on vehicle equipment level including low fuel, turn signal "on", transmission temperature and oil change notification) (Driver Information Center controls are operated through the trip odometer button unless (UK3) steering wheel mounted audio controls is ordered. On 1LT, 1SF and 1LZ, includes 8-point compass and outside temperature.)
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer, fuel level, engine temperature, and tachometer (Includes voltmeter and oil pressure indicators.)
- Visors, driver and front passenger, sliding with clip and illuminated vanity mirror on driver and passenger-side, Opal Gray-colored
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Lighting, interior with dome and reading lights, illuminated entry feature and backlit instrument panel switches
- Assist handle, front passenger (Also includes rear assist handles in the headliner on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- Audio system feature, speaker system (Includes 4 speakers on Regular Cab and 6 speakers on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- Coat hooks, rear driver and passenger side
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, located on steering wheel
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped with theft-deterrent locking feature
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Cup holders, front (Also includes rear cupholders on Extended and Crew Cab models.)
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and passenger buckle up reminder and turn signal on
- Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger, folding (includes child seat top tether anchor) (Requires Extended or Crew Cab Models.)
- Seat adjuster, manual lumbar control on the driver-side
- Pickup box, Fleetside
- Wheel, 17" (43.2 cm) steel spare (spare wheel will not cosmetically match the other 4 wheels)
- Tire carrier, outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Spare tire lock keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
- Moldings, bodyside, body-colored (Moldings are deleted if any SEO paint is ordered.)
- Lamps, dual cargo area lamps
- Grille, chrome surround
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass) (With Regular Cab models, includes rear window. With Extended Cab models, includes rear and rear quarter windows. With Crew Cab models or (C49) rear-window defogger, includes light-tinted rear window.)
- Door handles, Black
- Bumper, rear chrome, step-style with pad
- Bumper, front chrome (Includes chrome bumper bar and end caps with painted silver lower section.)
- Air dam, Black
- Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, front outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
- Door locks, rear child security (Crew Cab models only.)
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Suspension, front independent, coil over shock
- Rear axle, 3.23 ratio (Refer to Engine/Axle chart for availability.)
- GVWR, 6800 lbs. (3084 kg) (Requires CC10753, CC10543 or CK10903 models. Standard on CC10543 models.)
- Suspension, rear 2-stage multi-leaf springs, semi-elliptic
- Alternator, 145 amps
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- Engine, Vortec 4.8L Variable Valve Timing V8 SFI FlexFuel capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (302 hp [225.2 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 305 lb-ft torque [411.8 N-m] @ 4600 rpm), iron block (Standard on all models except C*10953 Models. Not available on C*10953 models.)
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Rear wheel drive
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Suspension Package, Handling/Trailering, heavy-duty includes 46 mm piston monotube shocks and 36mm front stabilizer bar (Includes 36mm front stabilizer bar when (NHT) Max Trailering Pack is ordered.)
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
Factory Installed Packages
- ENGINE, VORTEC 4.8L VARIABLE VALVE TIMING V8 SFI FLEXFUEL capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (302 hp [225.2 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 305 lb-ft torque [411.8 N-m] @ 4600 rpm), iron block Included